Privacy of your personal information is an essential part of our clinic providing you with quality care. We understand the importance of protecting your personal information. We are committed to collecting, using and disclosing your personal information responsibly. All staff members who come in contact with your personal information are aware of the sensitive nature of the information that you have disclosed to us. They are all trained in the appropriate uses and protection of your information.
How LifeSpring Physiotherapy Collects, Uses and Discloses Patients’ Personal Information
Our office understands the importance of protecting your personal information. To help you understand how we are doing that, we have outlined below how LifeSpring Physiotherapy uses and discloses your personal information.
To provide safe, current and efficient rehabilitation services.
- To determine rehabilitation needs.
- To provide health care.
- To inform you of your treatment options.
- To ensure we are able to contact you about your appointments and the services you receive.
- To communicate with other treating health-care providers, including doctors and specialists.
- To be used for mailing written materials for the educational benefit of our patients.
- To bill a third-party payer for our services if you have been involved in a MVA, WSIB claim and/or at the discretion of the director or manager.
- To process credit card payments.
- To invoice and collect unpaid accounts.
- To assist LifeSpring Physiotherapy to comply with all legal and regulatory requirements.
- to comply generally with the law.
We will not collect, use, or disclose your personal information without your consent. By providing us with your information for the above purposes, you consent to our collection and use of that information for these services.
If you have any concerns and/or wish to ask questions about the contents of your charts or records, you must make your request in writing. If you wish to have a copy of your chart or make a correction, you must make your request/correction in writing. Please send it to our clinic’s Privacy Information Officer by surface mail, fax or email.
Our Privacy Information Officer is Ronald O’Hare, who can be reached at:
2 Orchard Heights Boulevard, Suite #36
Aurora, ON L4G 3W3